Friday, January 2, 2015

Prologue

*thinking*
type.. type..
<-backspace
type.. type..
<-backspace

What would be the perfect first sentence for the first blog post?
There goes the first sentence, it has to be a question of what it should be - problem solved.

Step One: BOOKMARK This Page


Hello there! First of all, thank you for spending time in visiting and reading this blog. Whatever the reason is that you are here, I do hope that I would be able to touch your lives through my eclectic way of expressing my thoughts. In this blog, I will be using two languages, English and Filipino, both modern and traditional; depende sa feels ng nais kong iparating.

As you decide to become a reader of this blog, our reader-writer relationship would be like a marriage. To become a suitable reader of this particular blog, just like in marriage, I highly suggest that you manifest TRUST.

What does it stand for?

Truth - Always remember that the aim of this blog is to express the truth about how we think and feel regarding random situations that we experience in our lives. Bawal ang plastik at sinungaling dito, bawal ang nagmamalinis at hugas kamay, serbisyong totoo lamang.

Respect - Self-explanatory. Nobody forces you to visit this page, walang pumipilit sa'yong magbasa rito kaya magbaon ka ng maraming respeto.

Understand - Buksan ang iyong isipan, ipupusta ko ang isang buong taong sweldo ko mayroong tatamaan, ma-ooffend, o masasaktan sa mga ilalathala ko rito. Open your heart so you get to have a deep understanding of what the author is trying to communicate.

Sensitive - Don't be sensitive, hence be sensitive. Maging sensitibo ka sa feelings ng nagsulat at ng mga taong nakaranas ng pinaghugutan nung nagsulat. This is not a personal diary or journal, it shall also include experiences of other people.

Treasure - If you get to learn and understand new things through this blog, appreciate and bring the lessons with you. Treasure them wholeheartedly.

Ayos ba? Yang TRUST na yan napulot ko yan sa pari na nagkasal sa pinsan ko nung December 6, 2014 sa probinsya. Initially about marriage, and now I'm associating it with our reader-writer relationship.

If you are now decided to become a reader of Wag Kang Mainis: Ang Paka-TOTOO Blog, and you have no problems with TLDR posts, feel free to BOOKMARK it. Whenever you feel bored or curious, just visit this page from time to time.

Anong pinaghuhugutan nung blog title?

I am pretty much aware that I have a strong personality and I am a straightforward person. In my 22 years of existence, I know myself well already and I have accepted the usual impression that I make. Mapangahas ang mga kaisipan at salita ko kaya madalas akong nakakakuha ng negative feedback from other people. Kulang nalang lagyan ko na sila ng halo sa ulo, akala mo naman perpekto sila diba. Marunong akong magmura at malakas ang loob kong harapin ang mga sensitibong isyu ng "society". 

"Wag Kang Mainis: Ang Paka-TOTOO Blog"

Wag Kang Mainis - You may take it as it is, wag kang mainis literal. Relaks ka lang.

Ang Paka-TOTOO Blog - I shall post the truth, not facts. I am just keeping it real here, but I am NOT GENERALIZING. What happened to me, or to them, may happen or may not happen to you. How they felt about something might be the opposite of yours. It really does not matter if things in here cannot match your own perspective, the important thing here is that I get to express other perspectives with no pretensions at all.

I am always misunderstood, that is why this first blog post includes cautions and disclaimers. If by any chance that you get to understand my points, and you agree with my opinions, and you can actually relate to my thoughts, ngayon palang sasabihin ko na, SALAMAT.

Matagal na talaga akong blogger, Multiply days pa. Some posts even went viral, mostly to women. Nasa Tumblr at WordPress din ako noon. Lahat burado na, so nag-iisa nalang 'to at bagong-bago. I was so scared to start a new blog again since my previous blogs created some buzz and things turned sour, I was so young back then so I had a lot of fucks to give but now I already have learned the wala-akong-pakialam-sa-nararamdaman-mo attitude. Moreover, I realized that my thoughts are so uncommon that it is a waste not to share them.

I will be writing just about anything. Walang susundang tema, kahit anong maisipan kong topic. If you enjoy being weird and random, I officially welcome you to Wag Kang Mainis: Ang Paka-TOTOO Blog! Keep it real, let them keep staring and make it worth their while. Rockstars tayo dito!

W

1 comment:

Relaks ka lang. Anong kumento mo?